Inspired by Europe, at home in Lightsview!
Artist’s impression of the project
Leading edge contemporary architecture is embraced at Lightsview – no more so than the fresh, modern European-inspired Terrace 344.
The Terrace 344 presents an entirely new turn-key solution for those wanting to call Lightsview home without the added challenge of designing a custom residence.
Cleverly considered, these fixed-price architecturally designed homes present outstanding value and have a generous TIPS above-standard specification.
They will embrace a light and open feel through a feature full height light well with a ground floor courtyard and 2 balconies. Each Torrens titled home includes three bedrooms, two living rooms, two ensuites and a powder room set over 3 levels.
Best of all, a Terrace 344 comes with an enviable address; Lightsview! Already acknowledged as Adelaide’s most progressive new suburb, you will enjoy close access to a myriad of parks and reserves, playgrounds and walking trails as well as cycling paths. A little further afield you’ll find ornamental lakes and tennis facilities. Public transport linkages and existing local shopping are only a short distance away.
Whether a stunning residence or savvy investment, a Terrace 344 makes fantastic sense, now and for the future. You’ve arrived!
Summary of Specifications
- Feature facade
- Individually constructed
- Torrens titled
- Fixed price includes 6-star energy rating
- Recycled water connection
- Auto garage door
- High-speed fibre connection to the home for data, phone and TV services
- Solar gas-boosted HWS
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Insulated external walls
- Secure lock-up garage
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances (electric oven, gas cook top, retractable rangehood & dishwasher)
- Timber laminated flooring to kitchen and living areas
- Quality carpet to stairs & bedrooms
- Fitted joinery to all bedrooms
- Tiles to wet areas, balconies and courtyard
- Aluminium flyscreens to all opening windows and doors
- Aluminium and glass balustrade to balconies
- Multi-head reverse cycle airconditioning
- LED downlights throughout
- Roller blinds to Bed 1, 2 & 3 courtyard windows, front Bed 3 and living room doors